As a blogger, I can tell you that I sometimes forget to ask Santa to gift me tools needed for blogging. If you’re looking for the perfect gift for a blogger or entrepreneur in your life, you’ve come to the right place. This post is full of great gift ideas for bloggers – ones we often forget about ourselves.
I put this post together because I hated the idea of my husband spending a bunch of money on gifts that weren’t helping me throughout the year. So instead, I compiled this list of 12 Insanely useful gifts that a blogger would need or at least would love to have!
Fun Blogger Oddities
▪ INFLUENCER SHIRT // Say it loud and proud.
▪ BOSS LADY MUG // Every boss lady deserves a sophisticated mug.
▪ COMPLIMENT PENCILS // I know I like it when my pencils tell me how amazing I am.
▪ I’M TOTALLY BLOGGING THIS SHIRT // Because there’s always that blogger, ya know? (No judgement – I’m that blogger).
▪ EAT. SLEEP. BLOG. REPEAT. PRINTABLE // Adorable printable in case they’ve forgotten the order of things.
▪ #GIRLBOSS PEWTER NECKLACE // Some awesome bling that proudly announces a #girlboss
▪ INSPIRATIONAL CARDS + STAND // Cute stand with inspirational cards for displaying anywhere.
Website Management Essentials
▪ DOMAIN NAME // Not having a proper URL for one’s website is the first thing people notice. Time to take care of that. I love NameCheap for their excellent prices on domain registration.
▪ SITEGROUND HOSTING // Excellent website hosting at an incredibly affordable introductory rate.
▪ LYRICAL HOST // Managed WordPress hosting that’s perfect for newbie bloggers.
▪ HELLO YOU WORDPRESS THEMES // Gorgeous, feminine WordPress themes that would make any #LadyBoss happy.
▪ BLUCHIC LANDING TEMPLATES // Built landing pages, tripwires, opt ins and more in mere minutes + they are super pretty.
▪ GENESIS FRAMEWORK // The most easy to use, functional WordPress framework.
▪ UMBRELLA LIGHTS // I love this set of umbrella lights because they come with everything you need. Great for flatlays, adding a bit of extra light on gloomy days, and taking product shots.
▪ MINI RING LIGHT // This rechargeable Mini Ring Light fits in my purse, I can take it everywhere, it has different levels of brightness to suit your needs, and it fits any smart phone.
▪ DSLR CAMERA // The visual is just as important to blogging as the words on the screen. Why not invest in their blog with a DSLR Camera and/or specialized lens kit?
▪ LIGHTBOX // This really is the best lightbox on the market – especially for the price point. It comes to accessories like a few different background colors, LED lights, and even a mini stand for your smart phone.
▪ TRIPOD // A great tripod that you can take on the go is awesome. This one is lightweight and includes a bag.
▪ REFLECTOR // Excellent for well-lit photos indoors – especially when against a window.
Stock Photo Membership
▪ HAUTE STOCK // I adore my subscription and I very regularly use the images that are being constantly added.
▪ IVORY MIX // Mostly feminine style photography, but also includes more gender neutral sets. Definitely a more affordable option.
▪ PIXI STOCK // Membership gets you access to thousands of feminine stock images, Canva templates and Instagram graphics to instantly download for your business.
▪ ADOBE STOCK // Definitely a lot of something for everyone with a large range of image options.
Design and Editing
▪ PHOTOSHOP CC // Professional tool for editing photos and creating web graphics. It even includes Lightroom – the industry standard for raw photo editing.
▪ SCREENCAST-O-MATIC // Easy to use screen recording software – perfect for recording tutorials, webinars, and more from your screen.
▪ PICMONKEY // Design and photo touch up tool for making quick and professional images.
▪ STENCIL // Designed with efficiency in mind, this is a great tool for making images for social media very quickly.
Social Media Management
▪ TAILWIND // A Pinterest lover’s best friend and absolute dream. Any blogger would love the gift of the best Pinterest scheduler.
▪ SMARTER QUEUE // Excellent social media scheduler that works with most platforms – and quite affordable.
▪ PLANOLY // Perfect for the Instagrammer who likes to plan ahead and see what is and isn’t working.
▪ PLANN // Great Instagram planning tool with excellent analytics feature.
Tech & Gadgetry
▪ EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE // To store all those photos, videos, and graphic files!
▪ BLUE YETI MIC // For recording voice overs, webinars, and more. Crystal clear sound.
▪ HP SPROCKET PHOTO PRINTER // Cute and compact for printing out instant pictures on the go.
▪ AMAZON ECHO PLUS // The voice assistant we never knew we needed.
▪ NOISE CANCELLING EARBUDS // For the blogger who loves to jam out while they work, or needs some quiet time while they edit videos.
▪ AMAZON ECHO LOOK // Hands free picture taking and styling assistant (seriously).
Email Marketing Tools
▪ CONVERT KIT // The best email marketing tool available. Period.
▪ MAILER LITE // The second best email marketing tool available. Ya know, for people tho like choices.
▪ CONVERT PLUS // Amazing plugin for styled module forms, opt in popups, and info bars. It integrates with several popular email marketing tools – including ConvertKit.
▪ OPTIN MONSTER // Really nice lead generation software for marketing agencies, bloggers, eCommerce websites, and all small businesses.
Courses, Guides, and Education
▪ GET PINNED ACADEMY // Pinterest education made both affordable and easy. Learn how to use Pinterest to grow your blog and make money.
▪ PINTEREST HASHTAG DATABASE + GUIDE // Lifetime access to over 700 Pinterest specific hashtags and a guide to using them on Pinterest
▪ INSTAGRAM AUTHORITY // Everything anyone needs to know about how to use Instagram to grow a following and make sales as an influencer.
▪ DECLUTTER YOUR ECLUTTER // Learn how to clean up a messy inbox and not miss important emails.
▪ FROM ZERO TO SUPERHERO // Learn how to use affiliate marketing to make passive income.
▪ GIRL BOSS // A book about a young woman who takes an unprecedented path to entrepreneurship to become one of the most prominent figures in retail and a cultural icon.
▪ GIRL, WASH YOUR FACE // A motivational book meant to arm people with the tools to make positive and lasting change.
▪ YOU ARE A BADASS AT MAKING MONEY // This uplifting book is all about removing obstacles between yourself and the income of your dreams.
▪ HOW TO MAKE SH*T HAPPEN // How to own your problems and learn how overcome them so that you can… well… make sh*t happen.
▪ POPPIN GEL LUXE PENS // Legit, the best pen I have ever used… in my life.
▪ EXTRA WIDE OFFICE CHAIR // This chair is everything. It’s built for long days (I sit in mine easily 8-12 hours per day). It’s built with bigger ladies in mind and has an extra wide seat for ultimate comfort.
▪ FELT LETTER BOARD + LETTERS // Totally trendy… but also really useful. Comes with a handy sorting tray for the letters.
▪ DESK PAD PROTECTOR // Protects a wide area of your desk from scratches and spills. It’s large enough to accommodate a mouse and keyboard or laptop.
▪ CACTUS MOUSE PAD // Super cute, round mouse pad with beautiful watercolor cactus.
▪ DRY ERASE BOARD // I adore having a large dry erase board in my office for writing out ideas.
▪ GOAL DIGGER PLANNER // Very simple, undated weekly planner for people who just need a place to plan the week.
▪ THE CONTENT PLANNER // Physical planner for your social media and blog content. Love this for keeping track of your social media goals.
▪ QUARTERLY GOAL TRACKER PRINTABLE // A 4-page printable that helps you plan your quarterly goals and keep up with important dates each month.
▪ HAPPY PLANNER // An 18-month planner filled with creative and inspirational artwork featuring monthly and weekly layout.
▪ DAY DESIGNER // The original daily planner designed to help you balance between life and work.
▪ LIFE PLANNER // The ultimate planning system with almost unlimited layout combinations.
What do you need?
If someone offered to buy something for your blog, what would you ask them to help you invest in? Share this post and be sure you get what you really need for Christmas!