How many times have you wished you had a business card to hand to someone? Happens to me more often than I’d like to admit.
Establish yourself as an authority and demonstrate your value with a well-designed print piece. Build on your brand and literally put your message into the hands of your audience in the form of business cards. Your business cards are an extension of your brand message and should be carefully thought out, planned, and designed by a professional who is familiar with designing for print.
This is for you if…
- You’re interested in connecting with people in person.
- You want them to remember you at that conference.
- You’re craving a professional touch.
- You enjoy clean, minimalist, timeless design.
What you get…
- 1 completely custom 2-sided business card design.
- 3 rounds of design revisions.
- Perfectly designed cards for your printer of choice.
- All file types needed: png . pdf
TAKE A PEEK AT MY PORTFOLIO
FEEL THE LOVE
Lindsay Satmary | Paperclips and Pacis
I had been following Kimi for a while on Facebook and FINALLY decided that it was time - I needed to hire her. She designed a beautiful logo, brand board, and set of Instagram templates for me that I love and my audience loves. Kimi turned my muddled and unclear ideas into branding that is perfect for me and my business. The best part is that I know I won't get bored of my branding or logo for a long time now! If you're on the fence, just do it.
Hire Kimi! She is definitely worth it.
Samantha Grant | SamanthaGrant.co
Adrienne Luedeking | Fruitfully Alive
Eman Zabi | The Scribesmith
Nicole Weisman | The Makeup Mistress
Jennifer Johnson | Hello You Designs
Elisabeth McKnight | ElisabethMcKnight.com