- You’re new to the idea of using Pinterest as a business
- You use it for pinning recipes and home decor
- You don’t know how to go from randomly pinning content to becoming the content others pin
- You know you need to figure Pinterest out for your business, but you don’t even know where to start.
I totally get it. I use to know basically nothing about Pinterest or that it was something I could use for my business… much less how!
A free, 5-day eCourse that will teach you how to grow your Pinterest account and Get Pinned!
- You are really new to Pinterest – especially if you’ve never used it before for your business
- You’ve been using Pinterest for a while, but don’t have a strategy or know how to make one
- You have been using Pinterest for fun and randomly pinning content instead using it for business
- Hiring a Pinterest manager is totally not in your budget right now
- No one re-pins or clicks on your content and you don’t know why
There’s something for everyone in this free course. Best of all? The daily lessons come with real, truly actionable tips so that you can make a big difference in your Pinterest account in less than a week. Seasoned Pinterest users may even find themselves surprised at what they learn!
The truth is… It’s more than a place for you to pin pictures of stuff you like. It’s the fastest growing visual search engine, and it’s a major source of traffic for bloggers and online business owners – so long as you know how to use it.
I’m Kimi Kinsey – the creator of Get Pinned Academy. I’m a Marketing Specialist and Graphic Designer working from my home office in Charleston, SC. I am one of only 85 Social Media Marketing strategists certified by CoSchedule in the world, an Adobe Stock media template contributor, and I love Pinterest!
Every day for 5 days, I will send you an email with a lesson for that day with actionable information that you can use to set up your Pinterest account for success and learn the basics of using Pinterest for your business. You will even be able to jump ahead and move on to the next lesson when you’re ready – so you can always complete the course at your own pace!
- LESSON 1: So what the heck is Pinterest and how does it work?
- LESSON 2: The first steps to using Pinterest – no matter your niche!
- LESSON 3: The anatomy of a perfect pin design
- LESSON 4: Pinterest group boards – What is this thing and what does it do?
- LESSON 5: Pinterest Myths DEBUNKED!
Click “Enroll Now” anywhere on this page and input your name and email address. Once you have confirmed your email, you will start receiving the lessons immediately!